06.24 devotion

today the Lord reminded me that in everything I should always remember that I am nothing without Him. I missed sunday service last sunday and I almost did it again today. Thankfully, my brother is here to discipline me. And yes, the preahing did reminded me that the Lord is my healer and that in everything I should never doubt. The message really did hit me since I feel hollow inside for months now. I feel so distant from the Lord. I feel corrupted by wrong companion. Tonight, as I was reading Philippians, the Lord reminded me once again of my behavior since by tomorrow we will have a new boss. He gave me Phil 2:15 - Do everything without complaining or arguing.

Now I know how I should act everyday. And I know that through this, I can glorify the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment