My list of (Un)fortunate Events. (This did came in chronological order)
- Woke up 30 minutes later than my alarm -- I guess, I must've uncounciously cancelled the alarm instead of just putting it to snooze.
- The tale of the packed lunch -- Well, I forgot to remove the food my mom prepared for me in the freezer, so naturally, my supposed-to-be-lunch is as hard as a rock! (Thank you Science for reminding me of your absolute laws on temperature.) So, I have to literally chop a whole chunk just so it can fit in my container but then at the last minute decided to bring the whole thing - changing containers 3 times wouldn't be that hard if only (a) the plastic isn't that oily; (b) I can find a container big enough for the big chunk of food (c) it's not yet 6:30 in the clock.
- It's raining and I have no umbrella. My roomate, who, borrowed my umbrella, destroyed it last weekend. And I think she has no plans of replacing it. Oh well!
- My slippers snapped! Yes it did! After 3 years of hard labor, it finally gave in. Thankfully I'm still a couple of meters away from home.
- My shoes snapped! While walking to the office, it suddenly snapped! Thankfully, I was still able to walk with them all the way to the building. (so much for a newly bought shoe!)
- I left my badge. Pretty self explanatory, I guess. And I don't even know the guard on duty. At least, he was nice enough to issue me a temporary pass in a flash.
- Bad news from the team. :( This is a little personal so, I won't write about it here. But hearing this news really saddens me. I guess, part of it is because we cannot do anything.
For the record, I did reach the office at 6:59 :)