This is the kind of moment I avoid - the one where all is quiet and I am all alone. It is during this moment that I think. It is during this moment that I write. It is during this moment that I am overwhelmed with all the insecurities I feel inside.

Today, the Lord made me realize that you, indeed, have a life of your own. And nothing - absolutely nothing will I ever do to make you change your schedule, at least, to want to be here.

The song is playing on repeat and I don't mind. My thoughts are all random and I don't care. This is what I want. This is what I feel. This is me.

I am surrounded by people. Should I be with them? I am afraid I might mimic them. It seems that they are pulling me down. Down the drain. Lord, take hold of my hand. Take me out of the pit.

I thought I'd get to take that leap of faith with you. But it seems you took it with them. 

I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more.

No comments:

Post a Comment