kid's church

It's my 2nd Sunday helping out in the kid's church. It is tiring, yes, but the smiles you see on the kid's faces and the joy you have after each day is beyond compare.

It has always been my dream to be a Sunday school teacher and the Lord gave me a perfect opportunity to be one. I really had a lot of fun during Sunday school and summer Bible school when I was a kid. And I thank my mom for pushing me to attend. I will never forget my very own teachers -- teacher Aisha, teacher Liana and teacher Berns. One day, I want to touch a kids life like they did.

Thank you Lord for this opportunity to touch and be a blessing to the lives of your children. Give me the strength to do this every Sunday. And always keep my heart in check that I only do everything for your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment