i didn't know what i was fighting for
it may not be even worth dying for
it did took my breath away
and i felt self suffocating

the pain weigh out all the pride
and i started to look for a place to hide
someone really broke my heart inside
i'm in ruins

i'm laying down my arms
i'm giving up the fight
i'll throw my arms into the sky

i am at the end of the road
and i'm completely out of control
all my thoughts have taken their toll
and my mind breaks the spirit of my soul

my faith walks on broken glass
and my hangover doesn't pass
nothing really is built to last
i'm in ruins.

i tried to live on my own
when i burned down my house and home
i stood too close to the fire
like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

i know it's time to live and let die
and there is no another try
something inside my heart has died
i'm in ruins.


and there's no one to blame but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment