tick tock tick tock..
its almost done. my 2008.
another year is coming. 365 new days.. does that involve 365 reasons to smile?
hmmnn.. looking back, i never thought that days would go by just like that.. that everything could change in an instant -- that souls could come to ruin your dreams..

1 year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days.

will the january breeze bring back the laughlines on my face?
will the february air fill my heart with love?
will the march atmosphere provide me some peace of mind?
will the april blossoms smile at me in the morning?
will the may flowers shower me with dews of joy?
will the june rain drown the sadness inside?
will the july winds blow the gloom away?
will the august sunshine keep me from frowning?
will the september warmth keep me safe?
will the october clouds cover my fears?
will the november nights be more bearable? and
will my december be a lot different?

im such a pessimist that the sadness of an hour drains all the joy from yesterday..
and im still stucked silently hoping and praying for someone who'd stay. right here. right now.. until the sun forgets to set..

1 year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days.

..but sometimes, all i need is a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment